List of products by manufacturer CANNABEDS
- Hemp is known as the Miracle fibre, it naturally regulates your body temperature, it's 3 times stronger and softer than cotton, it is resistant to Dust Mites, humidity and mould plus it provides the ultimate comfort.
- Hemp is a hypoallergenic fibre that is gentler on the your skin and actually gets softer with age and use. The oldest fabric ever found was in an Egyptian tomb dated to approx 8,000 years old and guess what, it was hemp fibre.
- Hemp is naturally resistant to insects and disease as it grows like a weed, therefore there is no need for the use environmentally damaging pesticides or herbicides.
- Hemp can be planted and matured in approx. 11 weeks with very little water needed.
- Cotton on the other hand takes several times longer to grow, it uses lots of chemical pesticides and herbicides and consumes almost half of all the water used in the entire farming industry to produce it.
- Hemp fibre can be use in rope, clothing, canvas and of course the textile industry.
No products for this manufacturer.