WHEN TO BUY A NEW MATTRESS
It’s time to buy a new mattress if:
- You wake up with aches and pains that dissipate throughout the day.
- Your arms or shoulders fall asleep throughout the night, or you wake up tossing and turning.
- Your mattress shows visible signs of wear and tear, such as sagging or the sides breaking down.
- You feel the coils when lying on your bed.
- You hear noises/creaks on your mattress when moving around.
- You roll toward the middle of the bed at night, or you easily roll off the edge of the bed.
- No matter what the temperature in your bedroom, you always seem to feel too hot in bed.
- Your mattress is more than eight years old – check the tag to determine the age of your mattress as we recommend to replace within 8 years.
- You’ve outgrown your current mattress size or are in need of a larger one.